Saturday, May 14, 2011


Comcast Outage in Atlanta - 5/14


UPDATE 8:31 PM EST -- It seems that Comcast is finally back up and running. Still no details as to why they went down--I'll try to follow up on Monday and see if I can get an explanation.


UPDATE 6:49 PM EST -- Business-class internet still down (Perimeter area)


I just got off the phone with Comcast and there is a confirmed internet outage in parts of Atlanta. I will post an update when the problem is fixed.


Of course, right after I was telling people that surprisingly, our Comcast internet has been great. Super-fast speeds at a steal of a price. Hopefully it won't be down long! We've got a business to run...

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for the trouble. I work for Comcast. If you need further assistance, I am here to help.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete